13 Cool facts about your hair that you should know:
1. Hair is mostly keratin which is in a lot of things from animal claws to a birds beak.
2. Hair has the ability to stretch an additional 30%..
3. Hair growth depends on how well you nourish your hair.
4. All the hair on the outside of your scalp is actually dead.
5. Your hair can be tested for drugs as your hair saves this information.
6. Men's and women's hair has the exact same structure.
7. Only 2% of the worlds population has natural blonde hair.
8. As soon as your hair breaks it will begin to grow again.
10. Hair can almost grow anywhere on the human body.
11. The scientific term for split ends is “trichoptilosis.”
12. Hair is the second fastest growing cell in the body.
13. A single hairs lifespan is about 5 years.